Spicy Lime Watermelon Spears
I'm a snacker, and I'm always looking for something sweet, salty and spicy! These watermelon spears are the real deal. They're a great snack that's full of yummy health benefits.
Watermelon has tons of nutrients. Each juicy bite has significant levels of vitamins A, B6 and C, lots of lycopene, antioxidants and amino acids.
Chile Pepper has high beta-carotene content, and just two teaspoons of red chili peppers provide about 6% of the daily value of vitamin C coupled with more than 10% of the daily value of vitamin A. Plus it helps speed up your metabolism!
Lime aids in weight loss, digestion and helps relieve constipation.
- 1/2 Lime
- Chile Pepper (to taste)
- Himalayan Sea Salt (to taste)
- Cut your watermelon into cube/spears.
- Squeeze 1/2 a lime onto your watermelon cubes/spears.
- Sprinkle chile pepper, and Himalayan Sea Salt on top of watermelon spears.
- Garnish with mint leaves.
- Serve chilled.